The UK have now left Europe, for orders leaving the UK no UK VAT will be charged and as a result the price you see will exclude VAT.
- Please be aware that you may be liable for import VAT when you receive the item in your destination, this may be different for different locations (as a guide the UK VAT rate is 20% )
- It is essential that you understand and budget for any import taxes that you may have to pay.
- Wake2o is not responsible for these charges and if they are due you should be contacted by your customs office.
- Unfortunately, if Wake2o send an item out and it is then rejected by the customer due to these import charges you will receive the full refund for the item when it is returned to Wake2o minus the total shipping and returns costs.
- Exchange rates vary constantly therefore we cannot guarantee the price of an item in any other currency except GBP’s, the Euro prices are an approximate.
- The payment for your Wake2o order taken from your account will be GPB’s, you must check with your bank as to how it will come out of your account.
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions regarding this.
THIS BIT IS IMPORTANT!!
- Upon delivery please check all items have not been damaged in transit before you sign for them.
- If any damage is visible, please ensure you sign as “Damaged” and you are with your rights to refuse and ask that they are returned to the sender.
- If you cannot thoroughly check the goods please sign for as ‘unchecked’.
- It is your duty to inspect and confirm that the goods are in perfect condition before signing.
If the goods are damaged and not singed for as such, Wake2o cannot accept any liability and the item will not be replaced or reimbursed.
Wake2o.com reserves the right to refuse any order and will advise the potential purchaser in reasonable time.
In exceptional circumstances we may have to contact you if a destination evokes additional charges.